Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"So I'm high then a mutha...fly then a mutha..."





Not only did Friday April 3rd produce a dope party(shout out to 80s Babies), but that date also came with a pretty dope shoe. The 1st colorway of the Air Yeezy hit the market...and I must say...there was pandemonium. A few of the sneaker boutiques in Chicago had release parties that night, involving auctions, lines outsides....and yes, glow in the dark chicks. My fav was St. Alfred. They outdid themselves with glow in the dark painted go go girls, a black light lit store, and other treats. What a creative way to go! My guy scored him a pair through Leaders, and said it was worth the money. Now if only we can find a way to get our hands on the black Yeezy's...hmmm, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm def getting the black ones...they only had two stores getting the first ones out here...arghhh...