Monday, January 11, 2010

I wear my sunglasses at night...

I am a sucker for a good sun or eyeglass. My mom would swear by sunglasses when I was younger...she never took off her make-up or her glasses. She would often tell me she was a vampire...she hated sun. Fast foward to today...and the same can be said about me. I am getting older, I don't want crows feet...nor do I like very sunny days. I am still shy at times, and just like my mom, I keep my make up on from the previous night too. With that being said, I always had my eye on the A-Morir glasses seen on celebs like Rihanna, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Cassie, Amber Rose, etc. Hot! Hot! Hot! Only a dope chick could rock a pair of these fab shades. I must land my hand on a pair for the summer. They would go so well with the Nike AM 90s, my 3 finger ring, a racerback tank, and some denim cutoffs. Peep pics below as I continue to drool...



These can be worn at night...straight incognito. Mysteriously sexy.




My favs. Ghetto 80s Fab.

No comments: