Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Shoe game is crazy...the mental asylum looking for me...

Don't you just love some Nicki Minaj? Hahahahahahaha! Anyhoo...for all you Akira fans...they have new shoe crack up for the spring!!!! These were some interesting picks that I thought were sorta dope.


These Vivienne Westwood collabs with Melissa Last Dragon are very odd...yet hot. Made with pvc material...it makes them afforable. Yay!


I love the Seychelles brand. These joints are hot for spring. I can see Prince rocking them. Lol!



Sandals with the extra material around them will be seen alot this summer. So to not look like a big trend or copycat...try to find the dopest pair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Mz.Sullivan said...

@Anonymous What is your email address?