Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fuck Me Pumps


When I heard that the "stripper" shoe would be hot a few years ago...I laughed. I mean, we all secretly wanted to rock a pair, and wear them in the bedroom for our boo. But, nevertheless, we were embarrassed...or scared we would fall flat on our asses. Fast forward to today...you now see stars like Ciara, Trina, Eva, Nicki Minaj and countless others rocking the major platform heel. Thanks to Alexander Wang, Versace, and new kid on the block Sam Edelman among others for releasing this hotness. Believe it or not...your c-list shoes stores are not even carrying these styles yet. But I have tricks up my sleeve, as every stylist does...um, just visit a stripper shop for an affordable version that you won't find on anyone in the streets!!!

The styles above are some you probably seen on celebrities...Alexander Wang, and Versace.
The styles below you can find at Hot Stripper Shoe.




No comments: