Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mark Ronson and Rhymefest presents...Man in the Mirror


I've had this cd in my posession for over a month and never got around to listening... as usual. So I took a hour of my time and listened to the cd with my business partner, and boy do I wish I had listened to this long ago! Fucking hilarious and genius...If you are a music head, then you should be aware of Mark Ronson. He is a producer from London that has produced and remixed for the likes of Lily Allen, and Kanye. He has teamed up with Chicago's own Rhymefest, and used the audio and music of Micheal Jackson. This is truly what a mixtape should be about people!! You are taken on a journey with music, and funny ass dialogue between Rhymefest and Micheal. I am laughing now as I type this....Rhymefest in a cypher with Micheal Jackson! WTF! Check out www.myspace.com/rhymefest

No comments: