Sunday, February 17, 2008

T.I.T.S!!!!

After reading a local Chicago mag that I usually hate reading because their obsessive use of "busty, blonde,fake tanned, women", I fell in love with a spread using a couple of dope tees. I wasn't expecting to see these tees in this type of publication, but it was for the opening of Funkshion Clothing, a new boutique in Wicker Park. The shirts were designed by T.I.T.S(Two In The Shirt), a t-shirt company that was established in late 2006. I fell in love with the Wifey tee, and the Self Destroyer tee. If you were lucky enough to go to MAGIC, then you could've checked out their booth, or you can go over to Funkshion, 2121 W. Division, www.funkshionclothing.com. Oh, and I can't forget our beloved Karmaloop. Until then, drool over these bitches!

No comments: