Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Disclamer...

So sorry to all my blog readers...I have been busy stirring up more drama and being my usual rebellious self. My theme for this summer is "Bad Girl". Bad Girl has many definitions...but the definition I take to is "a girl that goes against norm, she is rebellious, exudes sexiness, and is a fashion plate." I urge all my strong, unique girls, that stand out, to do stuff this year for shock value. Whatever that might be! Goals, dreams, those electric blue lame pants you have been dying to get into, telling that negro how you feel, moving into your own place, whatever! Do it! Nothing can hold you down or back! I got you girl...gone and do your thang. Be proud to be the menstrating, emotional, bitchy, sexual, sweet, tomboy, weirdo you are! Now lets keep it going....

No comments: