Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kidz in the Hall


For all my girls that stole your boyfriends Tribe "Low End Theory" cassette, or borrowed your sister's De La, "3 Feet High and Rising" cd, this is for you. I recently stopped listening to rap,(I say rap, cause there is no more hip hop)and now I have been listening to other genres of music. Of course, for many reasons...there is too much dopeness out there, not to dable into other things! But with new emerging hotness coming out the GO, Chicago that is, we have acts like Lupe, Kanye, Cool Kids, Kid Sister, and one of my new favorites, Kidz in the Hall. Naledge and Double-O make up this duo, and they are my new breath of fresh air. These young dudes have put out a few mixtapes, done things with Kanye's old management team, and a few known producers, like Just Blaze, have co-signed onto this groups credibility. With their new album "The In-Crowd" being released in May, we will now see what makes these kids stand out. Check out their myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/kidzinthehall, and new single "Drivin' down the Block".

No comments: