Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Love is for Suckas!!! @#$%&!!


I fucking hate spring! What happens to your brain during this time? Does the scent of slurpees and freshly mowed grass ooze through your head, causing you to do crazy things?! I mean, I have the whole summer ahead of me to get involved in short term bullshit relations!!! But what happens when you meet "that dude" ladies? You know...the dude that you swear you could marry in one week, and piss off your fam, cause you're sooooo in love! Not! Right? I mean, damn...yall supposed to be on some creative stuff, and then it ends up like Nas and Kelis. WTF?! No, No, No. Stay calm....he is just a guy. A guy that is stylish, handsome, talented, sexy, patient...okay, okay. Well I left a little song on this post for my girlies that are going through this epidemic called Spring Fever. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Brionne said...

U took me back with that Solange "Crush"!!!