Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Buddy and Chuck





You might often spot me wearing my Buddy Holly's out and about, or occasionally rocking my semi-tattered Converses with my Levis. I just wanted to take a second of your time to let you know, you will be seeing more of this in the summer. And if you don't, if its in you, I think you should jump on board. It sucks being broke, especially when the weather is nice. But you can always be fly on a budget ladies! You can don you a pair of Buddy's from any Urban Outfitters, or H&M for under $14, and grab up a pair of Converse for under $50 at any Foot Locker, Urban, or thrift shop. To top it all off, stripes are a def this summer, and Wet Seal has the best colorways of striped tanks 2 for $10. I can't help you on jeans! To each its own!
So after you make that buck, be sure to run out and pick out whats up! Ugh! That line was corny...

No comments: