Monday, May 26, 2008

Ryan Leslie


When I first saw the "Diamond Girl" video by Ryan Leslie, I'm like we on to something. Dope style, dope song. But I didn't expect too much. After going to the club this weekend, I heard another one of his songs played..."Addiction". Again, dope. Me and the crew was bobbing our heads pretty hard. If you not familiar with who this guy is, he has produced and wrote for Cassie, Mya, and other R&B artists. He is now coming out with his own joint, and based on the leaked tracks, its gonna be bananas. Remember the first Bobby Valentino album...yeah, something like that. Be on the look out folks.
Addicted (ft. Cassie) - Ryan Leslie

2 comments:

Chris said...

He does seem like he's gonna be a hot artist...but he has some mondo teeth though! That PDiddy Dental swag...

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

ryan leslie + brandon hines = my equivalent to whistling while i work

i KEEP some ryan leslie on....

irina & promise not to call