Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Caking Allowed!!


What is recurring epidemic that soooo many of our young adults been exposed to? You see it in the clubs, grocery stores, at movie theatres, and any other public place that you would not want to see it in! CAKING!!!! Ahhhhh...at last, a name to a disease. Is the power of the P.U.S.S.Y that strong? I mean really? Is he dicking you down that good? I mean please! This has gotten far enough! For us to always say negative things about love, we sure do wanna be in love! Come on people! What about our goals in life! How can you accomplish anything when you got a monkey hanging off your back at home? If they really love you, they would understand, right? I am tired of people stressing how they want to be famous, or how broke they are, when they are just sitting at home CAKING!!!!! WTF! Love will always be there my dearies....and if not, money will! See!!! I need our young people to snap out of it! The results of caking have ruined the lives of people around me! Unwanted babies, girlfriends that have gained weight, friends that don't want to go out, but I see their cheating spouses at the club...when will we learn people! When will we learn!

No comments: