Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Heartbreak Hotel


I have been through some fucked up shit these past months on the love tip. You all know this. My way to cope is to celebrate love instead of disowning it. From the painful side to the beauty. I have learned some shit about myself that I never knew existed...until triggered. Its been a struggle with one situation...but I am working through it. So why not celebrate the heartache in style!!! These Culture Snob Heart earrings ($15) are just the prescription...and I can see the whole heart thing being a trend next year, kinda like the star thing(unfortunately, ewww.) You can find them at Solemates...Chicago.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Just listen to 808's and Heartbreak on repeat...and tell me why are they selling the lego hearts there now too? Mine looks SO much better.