Thursday, November 20, 2008

Living like LA



Who doesn't like Target? Its the only place you can go for some lip balm, and end up shelling out $200 on unnecessary ish. Recently I have been going to Target for a lil retail therapy to help me cope with my wack love life. I noticed two things. My girlfriend has purchased most of her fall wardrobe from Target(ewww), and I love their Mossimo Supply Co., Boys Flannel shirts. Plaid and flannel is the trend this season for men and women. I happen to love both. And if you are shopping on a budget, and/or love to mix high & low fashion(like me)...then you need to pick up this shirt. Only $9.99, and these joints are super dope. Ladies, you can pair them with your leggings(especially the leather looking ones), or your skinny grey jeans. You can also belt them,or leave open for a dope MOB tee. Since these shirts are in the boys section, you will need to get a large or extra large depending on your boobage. I am rocking my blue one as I type. :)

No comments: