Thursday, July 30, 2009

Suck on my designer lollipop!


I had been seeing celebs in photos, sucking on lollipops with jeweled encrusted sticks and wondering where they were getting these good looking treats. Well luckily I perfected the art of snooping thanks to ex male friends, I found out that they are produced at the Sugar Factory. This sweet place is only an online store for now, but they have plans to do a big glamourous opening in LA, next to Graumans Chinese Theatre, right on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Dope, right? Their "Couture Lollipops" have been sucked on by The Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears, and Kim Kardashian. All of those ladies have signature lollipops. Since I am getting so tired of drinking at my parties, I thought it would be cool to have a couture pop to match my outfit. The good thing about these suckers is they offer refills, so you never have to toss that pretty stick. Man, fuck a basic blow pop!

1 comment:

erica said...

ive been in love with theses for a few years now..... need to get one asap!!