Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Days

Even though I try to go for a certain look for the season...stuff like that end up coming naturally to me. I always been edgy/funky/tomboy with the look...but lately its been resembling something...and I couldn't point a finger at just what the look was becoming. One day I leave out the crib on a stormy night. I have on cropped black leggings, black cami, my motorcycle jacket, my lacoste flats, and a friggin' hair bonnet. Oh and a clove hanging out my mouth. Was this a scene in Grease or West Side story? Not to mention, my 'hawk was 6 inches high. So there I had it...50s tough chick/rockabilly.

I mean, you have Gwen Stefani, Dita Von Teese, Christina Aguilera, and Janelle Monae, among plenty others who have duplicated this look.

I mean, I am honored to join that list.

Here are some pics that serve as inspiration for the look, or a guide as to what I am referring to...








No comments: