Wednesday, December 30, 2009

.....

As I sit here drinking champagne straight from the bottle, listening to some new J. Davey, watching Stepbrothers on mute...I reflect on parts of the year...things I want to change, how I want to be perceived as a human being...should I masturbate or not in the next 10 min. I will say this...what a rough year it has been. Not only have I moved like a Robocop...but I have been mad lazy. Yes, I admit it. I sorta jumped out my body to do some other work. Nothing beneficial to me. I found my purpose in life in '05...to inspire. Now I am trying to find the best ways to use this super power. My horoscope outlook for Scorpio said I would be going through good changes in my career and love life. Boy do I need those changes!! Single for three years...but a drama filled single life. Career has been all about finding myself in what I am doing. Its so funny. I look at pics of myself from '07, '08...and I look happy...stressed...but there was an innocent glow. I want that back. I need that back. And I will not let anyone steal that from me. At least not in 2010. My astrology sign is known to transform...and I am so ready to do just this...TRANSFORM. I only ask that when I do transform...I can turn blue. Anyhoo...I think its cliche to say pray for me...so I will say...stay tuned. : )

No comments: