Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dress me up

I have always liked dresses and skirts every since I wore a pretty Fucshia dress for picture day in 1st Grade. I never wanted to take it off, and felt like a glamourous princess. Fast foward to today...I feel the same way. Nothing says woman like a hot dress. I am starting to collect dresses too. Its a part of my wardrobe I would like to save, just in case I have a niece or adopt a daughter. You have holiday parties and NYE is almost here, so I found a few dresses that I thought would do the job for such events.


This lacey piece is from BeBe, and its screams sexy, mysterious, and goth. The back is just pure lace detail. Lots of skin will be shown, but it still leaves alot to the imagination.




If you are ahead of your time, I suggest this dress from Akira. The material is very body conscious, and creates a great silhouette. Very back to the future, indeed.



Sequins is big this season. Now you just have to figure out the right way to wear them. Nothing brightens up a party more than this blue sequin number from French Connection. How you doing?


French Connection has the hottest dresses...with that being said, here is an adorable yellow sweetheart strapless. This would look great on very dark tones or light. Its sexy, safe, and very fashionable.



Gone are the days of wearing red and black to holiday parties. So this dress is perfect for proving that point. This Elizabeth & James shify dress is a mix of boho glam. A hot shoe would make this pop beyond belief. You can find this at Intermix or Cusp.

Wishing the girlies a happy dress hunting!

No comments: