Sunday, December 16, 2007

Forever is Wu-Tang!!


Two weeks ago, I was asked by a friend, about attending a Wu concert at the Metro. To be honest, I was quite reluctant, simply because I really don't do concerts often. Even though I love some Wu, I have my favorite members, just like we all do that are fans. If my baby daddy Ghostface wasn't there, then to me its like, whats the point? But in this instance, she had VIP passes, so how could I not turn that down. Through the grueling snowstorm here in Chicago last night and my soaking wet, tan Aldo riding boots, we made it into the venue for an awesome show. All the members were there (no RZA, of course), including Meth, Raekwon, and Ghostface!!! Yes....in the flesh, meaning not on tv. Perverts. Performing all the classics! I was so excited and amped, that I told myself I would be going to more concerts at live venues. I loved the atmosphere, which included hydro smoke, old ass b-boys, hustlers, and good old sponsored liquor drinks! Mmmm. And me making out with my new male friend. All in all, I enjoyed it. Check out this MOB shirt (Marriedtothemobnyc.com) dedicated to the Wu, and the MOB line, which is super dope ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOB is now available at:

JUGRNAUT
427 S. Dearborn St.
Chicago, IL 60605