Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My ode to my Black & Milds....


Dear Blacks,

You know you were my first when it came to smoking. I didn't like the other ones, Marjiuana, or Newport. But ohhh did i like you.......You were sweet like vanilla, and smooth like cream. My insides would scream from just one puff of you. You sent me to a better place for five minutes of our time together. My main squeeze didn't like u, so we had to part long ago. I see you are back in my life now, and it feels good. I am a little worried though, you know, from catching diseases from you, such as Cancer, or the other lung diseases. So this love affair will have to end soon. Its just nothing like a BCBG dress on, and a black in the other while at a club. So ladylike....so nostalgic. Well to end this note, I will have to step out side and proceed to "do you". You ready?



Love always,

Your favorite Girl

xoxoxo, puff, puff....

No comments: