Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I rocks the King of Rock, there ain't none higher!


First off, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate! While doing some late x-mas shopping a couple of days ago, I spotted a Run Dmc shirt that was too dope to resist. Unfortunately, I was a broke bitch that day, and I still had gifts to buy. So my bff, who of course saw my need for this awesome piece of fabric, picked the shirt up, and bought it for me for Christmas!! I could've kissed her, no homo. I immediately rocked the shirt at the club that night, with my gold rope, leather fingerless gloves, black leggings, and slouchy ankle boots. You couldn't tell me nothing that night. All eyes were on me. I rarely get excited over anything, unless its tough. Ha! You Eazy E shirt wearing bitches!!! Check out this tee and more at delias.com

No comments: