Monday, December 8, 2008

I gotta fast car


WTF! I had a roller coaster of a weekend. Yesterday, I was involved in a car accident with a friend of mine. WE were on our way to do some shopping when his Mustang was hit by a tow truck. Ouch!! It was so weird. I still can't believe it happened. Luckily my friend is a good defensive driver, because I would be dead. Real talk. The tow truck smashed into the passenger side of the car, where I was sitting. I got whiplash...that's about it for now. Shit, well I think. I am also sore as fuck. His car is damn near totaled. But I was a G, and we handled the accident in class and style. As if that matters, right? We got fucked up at the end of the night at his crib...he downed a whole bottle of SoCo, and slept with the bottle. Awww...so adorable.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Damn girl! That sounds crazy intense! Glad you guys weren't seriously injured. I assume you will be taking Mr. Tow Truck's ass down in court!