Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Love undefined...

So we are going into a New Year...and I definitely feel changes coming. Especially with love.I have had a crazy two years after my break-up...and I refuse to have another. I will continue to wear my heart on my sleeve, and love with no rules. Its so fun, and random. I am an impulsive person...so I have to still have some kind of preset boundaries. For some reason Pisces men have been after me this past month...don't know whats up with that...and I have finally dated outside my race. Ans its not bad. Just a little weird. As far as sex goes...I have no complaints in that department. lol! But this year I need to get it together and find out whats out there for me. Wish me good luck.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Still messing with the white dude?? Wow...Ha!

Anonymous said...

someone have penis envy? lol

Anonymous said...

Make this year, a New Year with a new start on NEW beginnings. Don't make it a new year with a NEW start on Old habits.

-Imani (a guy...lol)
Peace