Friday, June 20, 2008

Chicago Men…WTF! Part I

Okay, I know some people are going to say, “Men are the same everywhere”, but I can only speak from what I know. So it’s the summer, and men are straight up acting retarded. Damn, has it got so hot, that dudes are not using their brain properly? I have a few rules guys.

1.) Don’t assume we automatically wanna screw you. Ugh! Women know if we are going to fuck a guy within minutes of meeting him. Let us decide. Believe me, you will know.
2.) Lose the cockiness. It’s alright to be confident. We love that shit. But don’t get to thinking you have the right to be choosy or picky, when u are 5’3, have five kids, or broke as hell!
How dare you!
3.) Why would I want to follow after a bust down? Or a girl that is a hot mess?
Learn to classify your chicks in the right categories. Burger King/Bennigans/Wild Fire.
Get my drift?
4.) Don’t be a bitch. Its enough women in the world for that. Nowadays guys throw tantrums, fits, and cop a ‘tude faster than a chick rocking a fresh blonde weave. Remember, the king of being a bitch, Diddy, statement…”No Bitchassness!” Cock suckers.
5.) I am not every woman. So stop comparing me with others. Not every woman is the same. Guys, you fail to realize that! You don’t want us to group y’all together.
Prepare for part II in the coming weeks…I gotta put some dudes on blast. Be single, be blessed. And check out this track from Katy Perry...if should help release some anger ladies.

Hot N Cold - Katy Perry

No comments: