Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Real World Hollywood!


WTF was MTV on this season…is this not the best Real World since the Las Vegas cast! OMG! There is more black people on this show…Joey is so fucking adorable…and I feel like the cast is “real”. I mean, who doesn’t have a functional alcoholic friend. Who doesn’t have a girlfriend that used to strip? And who doesn’t know a egotistical punk bitch!? I used to hate Wednesday nights, now I make sure I stay in @ 9 to catch the show. There is only a few more episodes left in the season, but with them being a hour, its so worth it.

1 comment:

Chris said...

The Real World was a stupid trip this year...I'll tell you what though, goofy pranks don't equate sleeping with my girl. Greg shoud've kicked his ass when he got kicked off the show for missing work...Will would've got it if it was me...