Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gotta have these!!


At our last Tuesday night party @ the Wicker Well, a friend of my steps through with a pair of these joints on. I had to do a double take, because I didn't know if they were navy blue or black. Big difference...I mean, who wears navy blue anymore! Anyhoo, I noticed they were patent leather, and similar to the black and red dunks I bought a year ago. I mean I love my black and reds...they go with everything, even my camo shorts! So you know I am about to pick up these boys...they are so boyish. Loves it!

1 comment:

Chris said...

The jury's still out on this one for me...anything this color that isn't a Jordan...I mean, every jordan is in this colorway, so it's not going to get a lot of wear time for me...the white, blue and yellow or the charcoal and gum dunk highs are hot too...