Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fucking CUBS!!!!!!!

I ran home from being a nanny, just so I could catch the highly publicized 90210. I get ready to plop on the couch, turn the channel and what do I see...a freaking Chicago Cubs game! WTF! I am not even a Cubs fan...I am a southsider! Go Sox! Hello! Anyhoo, after scanning t.v guide, I saw 90210 was coming on at 10:30pm. Dude, are you serious? Okay cool, I am not in high school, I can stay up late to watch. My pseudo boo texts me saying he wanted a sandwich...aka I wanna see you. So after he picks me up, and we grab something to eat, we are at his crib at midnight. Before I left the house the Cubs were tied, which meant another two hours of the game. To make a long story short, the show didn't come on till midnight. I caught it at 1:45am. I saw Chanel earrings. Thats all I basically could remember. Sucks.

No comments: