Monday, September 8, 2008

Wackness...


Dudes can be soooo wack, and sensitive. I am about to rant people, so excuse me. Okay. I used to talk to this dude awhile back...lets give him the name Cunt(that's a long story). Cunt said some shit that was outta place to another friend of mine...that caused me to go in true Scorpio mode and start up some shit that made him look stupid. So me and Cunt used to run in the same circles, and I thought we were all cool after apologies were accepted. Guess not. He now chooses to be an ass, and call his self trying to sabotage me, or acting like everything is cool...then turning around and calling his self playing me. How homo. I know you hurt dude, but get over it fuck face. You too fly for that shit. Get over it...and lets get this paper(I just wanted to say that). And for you females...don't ask to be my assistant, and then when we meet you mad cause I am doper than you. If you want me to show you the ropes of this nightlife shit..humble yourself. I had to do the same thing...and I continue to do the same. Got to nerve to send me a text asking why I didn't call you to follow up...bitch, you find me. I'm busy. What the fuck is wrong with people!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Just try to ignore it the best you can...you know you don't need them.

Erika said...

Oshit. Yeah, sometimes bitches can be hoes. I actually don't know what that meant but it sounded really good in my head. Dude sounds wee-yerd! Keep a good distance from his ass. WTF is wrong with your assistant? Don't they know that "assist" means you don't run shit, you help with it? When I was an assistant, I was more than happy to have someone tell me what to do and how to do it because it was an amazing opportunity. Ugh...bitches!

Mz.Sullivan said...

Me too...when I had to be my mentors assistants...I did my best to learn as much as I could. And since I knew they were super busy, I made the first move to keep in touch with them. People don't want to grind...they wanna skate by life easy.