Friday, September 26, 2008

Yours truly, Love locked down


I usually use this blog to discuss the many layers to a pussie. Fashion, gossip, my daily doings, pop culture and unfortunately sometimes love. Right now to be honest people, I am hurting. Someone I thought that could possibly love me, strung me along for a short, but very long emotional ride. I always have continued to do my dirt with others, while waiting on him to make the first initial move. I love him...will I ever meet someone that possess a dope style, realness, bad boy image, creativity, and the best sex ever? I dunno. Not likely. I have took life changing risks for him, just to be fucked in the end. Of course, I know I can do better, but my feelings are linked to him. I now know how it truly feels to be addicted to something. I go through withdrawals at night...I can't sleep, eat or think. I love the petty games, and will do whatever it is required to get this drug. Yeah..its that deep. I have alot of friends...but no one to talk to. I have always been the listener. I have cried, and cried, and cried. The only thing that could possibly take this pain away would be...more work. You always say...what can I change about myself that would make him love me more...longer hair, more money, better looking? You compare yourself to past girlfriends, and feel you don't measure up.I have done it all...and we are not even in a relationship. This is my first time going through this in my life, so its new. I really just don't know what to do. Part of me wants revenge, part of me wants peace.
That's what I get for being nosy. Ignorance is bliss...truly.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I can't say i know EXACTLY what you're going through, but I've done most of the same things when I've fallen really hard for someone. But the truth is, when we're not in a relationship with them, we desperately want to be, because we have this singular idea of what things would be like. We dwell on the fantasy. And since you've had somewhat of a relationship with him, you've had a taste of the "drug" in question, it'll be harder for you to move on, and that's understandable, but focusing your emotions on someone who is incapable of returning them only makes you sadder and depressed. Heavy emotions are hard to push through, especially when you really don't want to, but it's something we have to do as strong women. Hell, as compassionate humans.

Crunch said...

Hi I stumbled across yur blog via missbehave. I know this was posted a week or two ago. So maybe you're over it. But I do know EXACTLY what you're going through. This just happened to me recently. Dont learn the hard way like I did this guy is no good for you and he probably never was. As much as we think its about us, it really has nothing to do with us. and lastly, make a list of the things that upset you or annoy you about him and when you start to feel weak and miss him read your list..good luck