Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boom Clack a Lack!


I luvs this chick...hate all you want...this chick is supremely dope. I was watching the dreaded Making the Band 4 on MTV, and saw that they had brought Laurie Ann back on after the bitch fit Puffy threw last season. This bitch came back the right way...in style. Girlie has always been fly, but she had me when she rocked the high top Nikes while teaching the boys steps. WTF! So dope. And she is a really passionate person(Astrology sign:Cancer), which can often make you seem coo coo. Trust, I know. I really have a reason to watch the show now...crazy ass Laurie Ann Gibson!




Oh...and how could you not be friends with a chick like this....

D.Woods from Danity Kane

1 comment:

zsamurai said...

Oh My Effin Gwad!!! @ D.Woods

I saw this pic a while back and it made me wanna hurl a nikeboot at her >:[

like really D.. if the dress was above the knee maybe but really D?
and they Air Force 1's in bright ass Fruitstripe Gum green [mad clunky] !..smh
if i were Diddy i woulda harlemed shaked all on her ass..

"take that take that"