Monday, August 25, 2008

Glam….Oh God!



Call me a hater if you want….but I was on the first fashion stylist show. Yeah, yeah. Google me. I did a show called Style Me with Rachel Hunter. It was on WE Network, the same station that does Bridezillas. It came out in ’06. It was way ahead of its time, and the show wasn’t done right. But I learned a lot, and had the best memories. Fast forward to ’08. Now there will be two fashion styling shows on t.v. Glam God with Vivica Fox, that premiered this week on VH1, and Stylista, premiering this fall on WGN. WTF! Not only is the fashion better this time around, some of the stylists and prototypes are being recycled. Ugh! Like that Jess on Glam God….yeah bitch, you was on a couple reality shows. You should be established already! Philip Bloch is one of the judges on this show, and he was a judge on the show I did…I mean he told me I had the best personal style! Anyhoo, I am a little jealous. Only because I am very passionate about fashion, and I love styling. Stay tuned to my rants on these sho

2 comments:

Erika said...

You were on a TV show? Cool! I wanna watch this show now! Too bad I don't have cable anymore...I guess I can still watch Stylista...but I won't like it. All these shows are crizazy anyway. Don't even get me started on I Want To Work For Diddy!

Chris said...

That's effed up, homie. I mean, your style is dope, and if I could afford it, I'd hire you...you'll get your time; trust.