Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why do I do this?


Soooooo....why am I always giving away my good shit. I gave away a pair of vintage Cazals(yes!That exact design up top too!) this morning, and earlier this year I let someone borrow my gold rope that I shelled out more doe than what I usually do on jewelry. WTF! Right now I feel like being an indian giver and taking my shit back. I loved my glasses...I was a d-girl with those ishs! Now there gone...gone....sniff, sniff. I am online right now looking for another pair to buy before Friday. Dudes really dig my accessories...including shoes. That's who is always asking me for my stuff...guys! Let get a pair of your shoes, let me get your D&G sunglasses, let me get this...let me get that. Now its biting me in my ass...damn, damn, damn!!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I've given away some hot shoes before...but I try not to feel like that...it'll make you want to horde everything you have...

Erika said...

My dude is always asking for my shit too...except it's not a expensive as yours...but he is always like, "Can I have this shirt?" "Can I get this hat?" And I'm like "Go to HM and get it yourself!" haha.

zsamurai said...

those is fire...
point blank