Tuesday, August 5, 2008

N.E.R.D tickets were only $4.55!!!! WTF!

I missed them yo...Converse presents N.E.R.D @ the House of Blues in the Go. Tickets were under $5, and I had the last two in my hand until the time expired on Ticketmaster.com...WTF! I can't even think straight yo. I had them...and I let them slip away becaude I couldn't make a decision on Will Call or getting them mailed. Damn. I don't know what can cure this...sex? Food? New clothes? Dunno. Chris...did u grab up a pair? I know you did. This is devastating. I must go now.....

2 comments:

Erika said...

Girl!!! Why are you passing up all the best shows of the summer???? First Lolla and now this??? Girl, don't make me come to Chi-town and out chi-ne you!!

See, it was like "shi"-ne, but with the "chi." Yea, I know, it was a bad joke...

Chris said...

I wish I did, I was trapped in training...and now of course, it's too late...