Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hot buttah!



Ok...for anyone who has full out cable, meaning the works, I am sure you watch MTV Jams, and seen a horrid show called Hood Fab. You have seen the host of that show, Buttahman. Well folks...the Mz. has a thing for old Buttah. I have watched this show an entire year, gawking and gazing at his rather eclectic, but funky style. Sorta like mine, ya know. I mean, I always loved me some dark chocolate, but I have experimented with different types this year, including a guy who is 5'4. Now y'all know I love my heels! Anyhoo, I always loved me some chubby men though, and he is no exception. Wait, there's more...he actually is kinda buff. Has God answered my prayers? Can this be the one? God you know I luvs a man that has real style. Hence, my relationship with my Bell & Ross watch, Gucci, LV clad, pseudo boo, that I am addicted too. So Buttahman, if you hear me, I likes you. I think you sorta hot. Lets go on a date. Okay, why do I feel like Alicia Keys in the, "He Don't Know My Name" video.

No comments: