Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Red, red wine...falalalallalallalalal!


After polishing off a whole bottle of red desert wine off yesterday...I went to sleep. I had to drown my sorrows, and drinking always numb the pain. I missed 90210, but was able to get myself together to watch my other fav shows. My ex/bff came to rescue me by inviting me out to one of my fav chain restaurants, Le Taco Belle. So I began to get ready, donning red sweats, scarf, and flip flops. Hot mess. Once he picked me up, we got in an argument about what he should do with his money, and I spazzed out hurting my wrist...which by the way is swollen now. Such a drama queen moment. After ordering four volcano tacos, we went back to his place to engage in an Entourage/Sex in the City fest. My spirits were lifted a bit...but I still have another month before I see dude. We sorta are in the same industry...nightlife. Ewwww...

Oh, and Becca...u r crazy...I am too "threw". lol!

1 comment:

Steve Kells said...

..gotta love those mexican pizzas from taco bell.