Thursday, October 16, 2008

Those can't be jeans...


I hadn't blogged about it yet..but I own a pair of demin leggings. They have been quite popular for a few months now...you might've thought your fav celeb had some really tight jeans on...but nope, wrong. Denim leggings! But in this pic, it looks like I should be in a rappers video, my bottom half look huge! lol! By the way...girls get yourself a pair, they are mad comfo, and you can wear them everyday with a long tee or cardigan.


P.S We were like mad tired in this pic...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

LMAO @ 'I should be in a rappers video'. Honestly before I read your blog I actually thought you were wearing jeans :-\

Cute outfit though! Love the shoes.

Anonymous said...

i love mine too! best purchase i made in spring, i wore them ALL through out the summer, i wish i could find more colours.

funny post. love your blog!