Friday, October 3, 2008

Yay!!!! I won! I won!


So Sarah Morrison just announced that the remaining contestants in the Missbehave Top Blogger Competition basically won!!!!This contest has been going on for months, and was a nail biter. I am sooo excited!!! I get to blog for my most fav mag. I can't wait...what to write? Dunno yet, but I know I will have a crazy weekend ahead of me as always. Look out for me next Thursday folks on MissBehaves site. I am accepting flowers also, just leave a comment for address info. lol!

5 comments:

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Lolita Hazed said...

Way to kick ASS, girl! Very jealous!

Erika said...

You go, blog neighbor!

Chris said...

That's just what you needed right now...that's super dope.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.