Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Found my NYE Dress!!!!!!


You have seen every female starlet in one of his pieces, even some who shouldn't be rocking his ish. Ugh. Harve Leger has been around for some time now, a very popular 80s designer, his dresses have made a comeback. These bandage style dresses are known for holding everything in, and still managing a great shape. So you know your girl has to get her hand on one of these pieces. Luckily I have the stylist hook up @ Saks. You best believe I will be pulling this dress for myself this New Years Eve. The jaws will be dropping...can you imagine? Hmmmm....

2 comments:

Erika said...

Are you going to wear this one? It's dope! You're going to be the flyest girl at the party!

Mz.Sullivan said...

Yes! I would have to pre order it...but ima work it out.