Thursday, July 17, 2008

I fucking love 106 & Park now!


So since Rosci walked off the set last Friday, 106 & Park has been quite intriguing. Seeing the guest stars overshadow Terrance, rocks. He looks like a little fish in a big pond. Ha! Granted 106 hasn’t been same since Free and AJ, but it’s like damn, I really never had a problem with Rosci, well I do have a problem with her style. Maybe I am bias cause she did radio in the Go. I just always felt their relationship on screen wasn’t the best, especially since Terrance makes her the butt of all his jokes. And it doesn’t help that she has fucked damn near most of the industry. Girl, girl, girl. Remember, women are always looked at differently when it comes to us being sexually liberated. Well it has been a few days now, and mamacita hasn’t been back. I guess we will see…stay tuned.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Man, I liked it when Free and AJ were on 106, but then again I liked BET back when Rap City was still in the Basement and Jalisa was the host of The Center, so I'm obvi stuck in some kind of BET time warp.

Chris said...

I mean, honestly, she wasn't that dope on the show; she was better than most of the people they tried out...but still. From what I hear, I think they are going to replace both of those cats since the fall out...we'll see.

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

i haven't watched this show in a LONG time, but this drama sounds amusing.