Monday, July 14, 2008

I Heart Fanny Pak & So Real!



I have never been the dancey type. I mean, I respect the art, but fashion & music is what gets me off. Don’t merge them together, I will just explode. I have been watching America’s Favorite Dance Crew again, and I must say there are some creative groups on the show. Mainly the 80s style dancing of Fanny Pak, and the slow grinding group with the two cute chicks, So Real. And I might have crushes on some of the fellas in Supreme Soul. Anyhoo, if you haven’t been watching this show because you protest MTV for not showing enough videos, I encourage you to do so. Its kinda dope.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Supreme Soul is the business...for real. That elevator joint they did was really creative and the end move was hot...

Erika said...

I love Fanny Pak! They always kill it, but I gotta give it to Supa Crew for always doing something amazing! When they had to dance for "We Fly High" and they threw the money out of their pockets for "Ballin'!"...now that was crazy!

And girl, I shit you not. White people were crip walking for "A Milli"