Monday, July 7, 2008

In Love with Another Man by Jazmine Sullivan


I know yall been hearing this chick on the radio, that voice sounds similiar to Lauryn Hill, without the current hoarseness. Jazmine Sullivan(no relation)is the next chick up to bat, and her new single "Need U Bad" is blowing up the airwaves. She has another song called, "In Love With Another Man". I fucking love this song. I have been going through alot love wise. I tend to tell my closest friends, but yet I have not figured out or solved my recent status. This song pretty much explains my situation, I don't even need to talk, it says it all. I have looked to many movies, and music to help me get an answer to what I am going through, but there has been no resolution. Anyhoo, more on that later...check out this track.

In Love With Another Man - Jazmine Sullivan

1 comment:

Chris said...

She is a hot artist...I wonder if she's gonna be consistant...you never know these days.