Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mz. Sullivan Approves!

Friends: Silence...
Me: So I got a new album in the mail today....
Friends: Really? Oh wow! Cool! What is it?
Me: These Jeans...their awesome!

Boo? Well okay...I am trying to be comical this morning. Anyhoo...I bought the stonewash jeans I was obsessing over in my previous blog. And yes...they are awesome!!! I give them 3 stars!!! They meet the booty approval too! Only thing is that they look similar to my grey Levi's...well to others they do. I feel so cool walking down the street, like I am straight out of being an extra from Do the Right Thing. My theme music though is Tracy Spencers, "Tender Kisses". Its all about summer love...ya know? I urge you girlies...and maybe some emo guys, to get a pair! I have one word...Hard. Check the pics!

3 comments:

Chris said...

They did come out nice; even for Wet Seal...they would've been hot with some Dunk Highs...

Erika said...

These are really cute jeans! And your hat is cool too! I always wondered how people got those things to like stay on all day...

Mz.Sullivan said...

Thanks! For some reason they stay on my head. I think its the type you have to buy. The granny ones work good. I own three. I want a grey one for the fall though.