Sunday, July 20, 2008

I love the radio…its so random…


I know that title has nothing to do with this posting, but I was watching SNL this weekend. Anyhoo, to the subject at hand. Have you ever watched a movie and compared it to your life? How about a particular character? Of course you have…who hasn’t. What character in a movie do you play in a relationship? I just really realized what character I am…Pepper Potts from Iron Man. Yes. The Miss Potts. How did I come to this conclusion? Well, I have always served as an assistant to my love interests. I lotion bodies, dress them, pay bills(I use their credit card and cash of course), download songs for Serato, send emails off, manage Myspace pages, look for sneakers, etc. I am actually comfortable with this, because this is me. I love doing it. I don’t know why, I guess it’s my stylist/behind the scenes persona. The only problem I do have, is the guys that I deal with becoming comfortable with this. I mean, I have had two guy friends in the industry already tell me that they want to use me as their assistant. Um, hello? How about just make me your girlfriend? Too easy, right? So will I be the live in help for a gorgeous man, that I can’t make mine. Only time will tell, only time will tell.

No comments: