Monday, July 14, 2008

There were Leaders at the block party?

I am sure whoever reads this know about, or is aware of the sneaker boutique in the Chi called Leaders 1354. If you do not, then you are wack, and I will have to learn you…just kidding. Anyhoo, every summer Leaders have a block party at their Bronzeville (my hood!) location. Well this summer was no different, and to add to the excitement, I was there! Yay!!! Me and my dope friends showed our faces for a hot second. Also, we had baby Tegan with us. She is next in line. It was so hard picking out an outfit for this event, knowing I would be amongst supreme freshness. Come on, I mean I saw the first chick with the M.O.B/Collette Reebok joints! I love my city. Sorry, I just had to say that. There were performances, hipster dudes & dudettes, Million $ Mano on 1s & 2s, Hollywood Holt, groupies, bust downs, lames, and more! Plus, I was gone off vodka and lemonade! Mmmm! Afterwards we engaged in a spur of the moment photo shoot, with a backdrop supplied by the city. Rad! Enjoy the pics.









1 comment:

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

i'm so salty.
i didn't even go.... i was supposed to swing thru after church too.

looks like it was a good time!