Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh Kelis…Part II

I just looked at the Bossy video, and I must say I really miss this chick. I couldn’t let this subject rest. It’s like when you see a girlfriend go down, and you got to intervene to help. She even missed the last issue of MissBehave, for which she writes a column about feminism. We got to get her back, and give her a new look. Something that everyone will want to jump on board with…how about just reinventing her old colorful locks!? Rihanna couldn’t do that...her heads to big. Sorry RiRi, you know how deep our love is for each other. Anyhoo, check out a couple of Kelis’s videos, so you can reminisce, and fall in love with her once again.


Kelis-Lil Star(This one wasn't released on video stations)


Kelis-Young, Fresh 'N' New (I want an all girl band!)



Kelis-Bossy(So glam...I could've sworn they did a line in this shit...lol!)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh man I just realized she missed the Missbehave issue! Girlll I loved Kelis when she was "Bossy." She was like the legal Lil Kim back then. What's going on???