Sunday, July 20, 2008

Seeing Stars


I luvs my stars. I always have. I rock them on my clothes, ears, and everywhere else. No its not a gang related thing, or a Chicago thing...it just symbolizes dreams, and feeling like a star! Lately, more so than usual, alot of people have been rocking star tattoos. Its been fucking crazy! Everywhere I go, I see men and women with stars on different places of their body. Dope. I recently got my stars over a month ago, and they are very special to me. I really don't have to wear any items containing this symbol, cause its permanent now. Its sorta what all the cool people are getting now...like an unspoken language. The only thing I am worried about now is, the whole trend aspect of it. Will this be like the tribal tats? Awww, maybe not. Give yourself a star for the day! Yay!

1 comment:

Valentina said...

Haha, I have a really strange obsession with star printed clothing. Like I have a an entire wardrobe of clothes with stars all over. Guess it has become a trend nowadays, but really, what hasn't? So keep rocking the stars, I know I will.